Christian HOSTELET wrote:
The package pcmcia.lrp should be modified to contain two scripts in
/etc/init.d
> The first script (/etc/init.d/pcmcia) is the standard one but with the
RCDLINKS line changed to:
 RCDLINKS="S,S38 2,S13 3,S13 4,S13 5,S13 6,K87"

GREAT ! Wonderful ! Let me hug you ;-). This change brought my notebook UP and RUNNING without any errors !

Shouldn't this be corrected in the package ? (Joe Moat also had the same
problems with pcmcia like me)

I'm so happy :-)

Greetings !