[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello Jaap, Erich,

..

Indeed and we don't know which mount directory an user creates.
I just mount my CF under /mnt (which also seems obvious to me) and never
had a problem.

Certainly true, still I believe it is good this had some exposure, because I believe some users were not aware of this. The archive now has at least a few clues for future reference.

cheers

Erich