Hi Tom,

> 2 more questions about the login prompt..
> - I get there, but the keyboard isn't working .. It's a ps2 connection
> inside the NexGate on which I connect a keyboard .. Still need some
> drivers for that or that isn't the problem?
unless you removed something else that you haven't told us about, no,
you don't need special drivers for a standard PS/2 keyboard (everything
needed is compiled into the kernel already).
Are you sure the keyboard actually works at all (i.e. can you get into
the BIOS of the box and navigate around using the keyboard)?

> - Further, what is the login and password also? maybe? There's probably
> some standard login when you start the system?
user root, password is empty (read, no password, not the letters e-m-p-t-y)

see http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/buci-downmod3.html

> My comprehension is now a little bit further .. The lib/modules and so
> on, I'll find in the lrp package .. How can I open and modify these?
you can open and edit them yourself (all lrps except for initrd are
simply gzipped tar files) - but I would advise against it. Simply copy
the modules you need onto your boot media (you should have plenty of
space on your cf), boot Bering uClibc, log in, mount the boot media
(mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/), copy the files (cp /mnt/*.o /lib/modules/) and
back up modules.lrp (run lrcfg, hit m). Then modify /etc/modules
according to your needs and back up the config.

But you _really_ should spend a little time reading the installation
guide and possibly the Users guide which can be found at
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/buc-install3.html and
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/buc-user.html

Martin