Ok thanks .. I have no idea how I could have looked over it in the ISO
image, but I did :$

Making it work is another problem I fear

I've added the bridge.lrp .. put it also in leaf.cfg
bridge.o is also added and for my interface : e100.o

and in interfaces is only this selected :
auto br0
iface br0 inet static
       address 192.168.1.254
       netmask 255.255.255.0
       broadcast 10.0.0.255
       bridge_ports eth0 eth1

upon doing "ip li sh" I only see a hardware address for br0

So what I can't do is ping nor ssh to 192.168.1.254 ..
Did I miss any steps?

Thx,
Tom