Hi!

I have a problem setting up the connection between my bridge br0 and
the tap interface.. My internal network can reach the bridge, so this
setup is ok..
And my vpn connection is also established and completely set up for
ethernet bridging.

In my /etc/network/interfaces the bridge  has been set up by only
putting the br0 inside and adding eth2 and tap+ to it as ports.

My guess is that the tap interface isn't set up yet on start up and I
have to add it once the connection is made or openvpn has started.
I've found a few items related to this on the net .. But how exactly to
do this on the LEAF system is still a guess for me..

Best regards,
Tom