Hallo Eric,

Citeren Eric Spakman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello Tom,

>>> Your broadcast address is not correct, it should be 192.168.1.255
>>>

>> sorry, by copying and adapting from another mail I forgot to change the
>> broadcast address here .. it's the correct one on my system :
>> 192.168.1.255
>>
> Did you load the bridge.lrp package (in leaf.cfg)? In other words, did you
> see the bridge activating messages and is the brctl program available?

I did load the bridge.lrp package(just put it in the folder and
leaf.cfg right?)
then I get these messages on startup :

eth 1 entered promiscious mode
br0 is entering learning state (both ports)
waiting for br0 to get ready
then it says that eth0 and eth1 is up 100mB full duplex ..

the brctl also works .. And when giving the show command it gives the
bridge name, bridge id, spanning tree protocol is not enabled, but no
need for that in my topology and it also gives the two interfaces eth0
en eth1 ..

ok, something new I found out .. From the bridge I can ping to both
pc's connected with it .. But I can still not ping to the bridge

Grtz,

Tom