Hi,

I want to make my leafsystem a vpn server through openswan. This for
roadwarriors alone to be able to connect to the network behind it.
Is this configuration out of chapter 9 also working for this, or what
changes should be made?
I'm getting really in trouble trying to configure this..

# basic configuration
config setup
        # plutodebug / klipsdebug = "all", "none" or a combation from below:
        # "raw crypt parsing emitting control klips pfkey natt x509 private"
        # eg:
        # plutodebug="control parsing"
        #
        # Only enable klipsdebug=all if you are a developer
        #
        # NAT-TRAVERSAL support, see README.NAT-Traversal
        # nat_traversal=yes
        # virtual_private=%v4:10.0.0.0/8,%v4:192.168.0.0/16,%4:172.16.0.0/12
        interfaces=%defaultroute

# Add connections here

# sample VPN connection
conn sample
        # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right.
        left=west.dyndns.org
        leftsubnet=192.168.1.0/24
        leftcert=west-cert.pem
        # Right security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward left.
        right=%defaultroute
        rightsubnet=192.168.2.0/24
        rightcert=east-cert.pem
        # To authorize this connection, but not actually start it,
        # at startup, uncomment this.
        auto=start

#Disable Opportunistic Encryption
include /etc/ipsec.d/examples/no_oe.conf

Thanks,
Tom