Hello all,

The mail archive item Tom referenced says to save the script in the same
folder where OpenVPN config files go, /etc/openvpn.  If I'm not
mistaken, the openvpnz.local file says to back up that whole directory.

I've got a ton of files and non-standard folders in that path and they
all get backed up, no problem, and I haven't had to touch the local.conf
file.

Brent Gardner