Tom,

Thanks for the docs you have written.  I have tremendous respect
for people who have actually written documentation.  I know how
much work it is as I have also contributed to projects.

I'm just dismayed at the lack of examples to guide me in getting
this running.  My ancient Dachstein/Eigerstein LRP was much
easier to configure, and so is m0n0wall and pfSense, so I'm
having difficulty with the learning curve.  I don't *want* to be a
firewall guru.  I'm already guru in enough other things.

> We eagerly await your contribution.

First I have to figure out how to get it working.
Since I have a day job, and need my firewall to be up to do
anything, I don't have a lot of time to just f--- around with this
experimenting and trying to get it to work.

Bill Dudley