Ha ha - as if. We're a 'meal ticket' - presumably THAT's why we've had a net
loss of first team players despite our position as biggest club in the league.

I'm presuming it's not your money being trousered?

The 'Norwich model' was based on keeping a team of talented young players
together, building confidence and success. It was not based on letting those
players walk for fck all because you're too short sighted and greedy to care
about the success of the football club. It didn't feature many has beens or
loan players iirc. The difference between us and Norwich is that the Norwich
board wanted the football team to be successful above all else.

Sent from my iPhone