Eh up John, no problems with you posting the reports to the list and its no big
deal to me about the list , who is on it , who should be banned etc I just
haven't got the time or energy to waste reading drivel from nomarks who really
haven't a clue. They know who they are and they don't do your list any favours.

Sent from my iPad