Aye. Paynter is lambasted but the first thing he did was win a header and
actually direct it to a Leeds player.

I honestly don't know what to say. If you can see a bright side to our
situation as a football club you are a better man than me. We are going nowhere
fast. Bates has to go. He just has to.

Sent from my iPhone