"Embarrassed"

________________________________
 From: Mark Smith <m...@victoriacapitalinc.com>
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Forest humiliation

What did Colin say after the match?

-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of David Bromley
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:20 PM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Forest humiliation

Worse than Blackpool-at least we could use the 10 man excuse. That was
really Grayson's epitaph with his players mainly playing to his system.  All
the old faults there to see.
Grayson deserved sacking for buying Danny Pugh alone.
Why cant people see that Becchio isn't a target man? There is no point
aimlessly lobbing high balls towards Becchio when he is being outjumped
practically all the time and if he does manage to get his head to the ball
he has no chance of directing it to a Leeds player.Yet the likes of Connolly
keep on with the hopeless punts. Why didn't anyone have the wit to see that
all our moves seemed to be based on this tactic and were invariably losing
posession, and therefore try something else?
As someone remarked the other day we have no height in our midfield(or
indeed anything at all today), and with nothing up front why dont we play to
feet?