....But the best armchair experience has to be the Elland Rd leg of the
Stuttgart match which just about pips Arsenal 71. For the worst I think it
has to be Sunderland which narrowly beats the Chelsea replay and Bayern. If
the last match of the 82 season had been an armchair option that would have
been up there too.

I can't count any of them as armchair experiences as I went to all of them.
Frankly, for me, all armchair matches are in the "worst experience" class as
they simply have no passion compared to being there, but sadly this is not
something I can do much about these days......  :-(

Steve