From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Cundell
Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2012 7:55 AM
To: 'Jeremy Adams'; 'Leeds List'
Subject: Re: [LU] list down?

Honoured as I am to be included in such esteemed company I've only been
around for about 10 years.
I know to some of you it no doubt feels a lot longer.
I was here at the beginning of LUST and the sale of R£o, in fact I was
watching Yorkshire as the news broke that he was off to Salford.
Cheers
Paul