I'd think Thirkers would be on the list too

On 27/03/2012 12:02, Steve Gillen wrote:

I must be up there as one of the longest serving list members, there's
Betty, John Lee, Rich Walker, Dave Nattan, Steve Gillen, Grandpa Sykes, Gav
Burnage, Damian Walsh and I can't think of any others but I'm sure they'll
remind me. How many on this list now anyway?

Best,
Jeremy

Lets not for get the Noggies Jeremy - Stalwarts of the list they are and
super supporters to a man....

There is also a woeful absence of BOTL's (where did they get to anyway?) - I
mean real women not Transvestites such as Betty and Maggie (or even
Chantelle now I come to think of it).

Sad days are upon us..

Steve G