But he's not on the list anymore is he? I was thinking of "lifers" who are
still on here. >
> I'd think Thirkers would be on the list too

Scandies - Besides Eric B, who's a right newcomer, (insert smiley here) what
other Scandies are still on? Oystein B? Karl who used to be Lards goalie?
Halvord?Other old farts - KOT should be on the list if he's still around, Paul
Cundell has put a shift in, Andy Clayton is getting on a bit in list years, who
else am I missing?
In fact who is the newest on this list anyway?