The lack of form of all of those above us is astonishing.

Our last ten games are;

W3 D3 L4  - form which should have meant we are going nowhere.

Yet for the others;

Hull - W1 D6 L3
Cardiff - W2 D4 L4
Blackpool - W3 D3 L4
Birmingham - W3 D4 L3

Middlesboro - W4 D3 L3

Which has meant Reading W8 D1 L1 - have shot ahead of the pack.

It wont last though - we need to get better soon.

Matt

________________________________
 From: Simon Hart <simon.h...@york.ac.uk>

I think I joined in 92, it was in the early days of the list anyway.

I see all tonights results went in our favour again, we need Donny to do us
a favour at Brum on Friday now. I can't believe how often this is
happening, none of the teams from 4th to 12th appear good enough to put a
run together. Are we capable?

I thought we were until I watched the Hammers game, where I thought we were
dreadful. All we did was pump it long to Bechio, let them have the second
ball then try to harry them in to mistakes. Socking tactics. Then the
Forest game, oh dear!

I was back to thinking we had no chance again then along came tonights
results. Unbelievably we are still only 3 points off the play-offs, though
if Brum win on Friday we will be back to 5, all teams having played the
same amount of games.

At least we're still in with a shout, just.