Can't remember the last time the French went on strike (a damp squip at the
start of Sarkho's presidency but otherwise it was probably 2001 the last
time) - I see that upcoming strikes in the UK include teachers (shouldn't
the worthless b'stards  be on their knees kissing our feet for funding
their "if you can't - teach" lifestyle?) and the tube.

We haven't even started on all the sickies that get thrown in the
Anglo-Saxon world (I include the States here) that just wouldn't be
countenanced in mainland Europe.

Workshop of the World? Pfshaw, Workshy of the World more like!

Damian

(Am I bitter about working for free today in "solidarity"? Until I retire
let the old creve, that's what I say)

;)