I do not think it has harmed our play off chances too much - still very much in
our own hands - a 6 point gap with 7 games to go

We were prety poor throughout and I think Monk is kidding himself (and us ) if
he thinks we deserved a point, yes we did put them under some pressure in the
last 15 mins or so without really creating any clear chances, and maybe we
should have scored (Bartley and Pedraza) before they did BUT they missed 2 or
3asy chances , albeit Green desreves some credit.
It did emphasise a couple of things we already knew - if Wood does not score we
struggle to score and Cooper is not good enough.
I thought for their goal 3 players at least were at fault - Pedraza and Taylor
for not being aware of the player they had bundled off the pitch (I was yelling
at the TV before they took the throwing - reminded me of a goal Sheff Wed got
against us years ago when their player went off the pitch behind the goal and
cam back on unmarked) Taylor was then guilty of a poor header, and Cooper
jumped out of the way rather than helping the ball on its way out of our box,
we then failed to close the forward down and let him get a shot it )not sure
whose fault that was)
Hopefully the FA will look at two incidents after the game and give 2 players a
3 match ban - their lad who forearm smashed Wood in the first half - deliberate
assault and I cannot believe Sky ignored it at half time. Secondly the stamp by
Cooper, it looked deliberate and to be honest I think him getting a 3 match ban
will help us ! It will mean either Janson getting a recall when fit (so if
there is anything going on behind the scenes him and Monk need to sort it) or
it will allow Ayling to play centre back and give him a few games to show if he
can play there (as he did so well v Derby) and get him some much needed
experience there for the play offs if Pontus is out for good.
So a bad day but Sheff Wed and Hudds dropping points and both being on a bad
run means it is not fatal