I think Pennington should play alongside Jansson. A centre back pairing has to
be given time (which we haven't got) but I don't think that partnership should
be judged on the Sheff Wed game where our keeper stood on his goal line all
game.

      From: Simon McNally <simon_mcna...@sky.com>
 To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: {broken-address} Richard Walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>; "leedslist@gn.apc.org"
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Sunday, 15 October 2017, 9:33
 Subject: Re: [LU] Reading

Fair point. I normally stay and clap them regardless of the result but I was so
annoyed with their limp performance yesterday I just walked off too.There's
definitely something up with Jansson though. He doesn't look the same player as
last year. Hopefully it's just because he's having to play alongside Cooper
instead of Bartley. We desperately need another centre back.To me the team
looks short of leaders - too much whinging at the referee and not enough
getting stuck in and fighting.
Simon

Sent from my iPhone