Today I think I may have been watching a different game. Yes we made a few
chances but so did they and they had by far the best player on the pitch. I
also thought except for maybe 20 mins first half they out-fought us all over
the pitch. Thought we looked lightweight and that is disturbing with West Brom,
Sheffield Utd and Bristol in the next four games. I think we will struggle to
get 6 points from those games.
Mr Negative(Nick)
    On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 3:40:00 PM EST, nat...@sky.com