I’m not at the game today (long story) but I’m watching on the internet. Good
game, fast flowing and I thought for the first 30 mins QPR have played some of
the best football I’ve seen this season. Eze looks a class above but he’s
running out of steam and blatantly took a dive to take a 3 min rest to recover.

I think we’re playing a very attacking formation and Roberts is definitely
giving us something extra in the no 10 shirt. Should have had more. Bamford has
missed a couple and the final ball could have been better. This game is not
over because they have some dangerous players but if we can get a 2nd early on
that should do it.