Keeping it short , been a long day  starting at 9am in the pub to watch the
rugby(less said about that the better)Surprised at team selection,  firstly the
fact that Bamford was fit and Nketiah wasn't   , then when everyone was
expecting Pablo to get a recall, Bielsa fooled us all with the inclusion of the
impressive Robert's
We pretty much ran yhe game throughout giving a decent QPR very little in terms
of actual chances but they were no mugs and gave us a good and entertaining
game and one where the result was in doubt at least till the 2nd goal by
Hartison.
Once again we missed chances in the first half, firstly Klich managed to Kidd
from around the penalty spot and their keeper making a good save soon afterIt
is starting to look as if Bamford will never score. A brilliant through ball
picked him out and left him kne on one with the keeper, he seemed to everything
right as he rounded the goalie ready to fire home when a defender appeared from
nowhere. Then second half he headed home from close range but the flag went up
for offside, then still at 1 0 he was inches away from sliding home to finish
off a great move and cross
Recently these misses have cost us but today we won thanks to a nice finish
from the edge of the box by Robert's, then the clincher when the defender made
a mess of clearance and Harrison scored from close range
So another clean sheet and for the first time in what feels like ages, 2 goals
at ER
Robert's was excellent,  Dallas impressed, Costa without being great was more
involved and Bamford worked his rocks off
Good  performance and result, back to top of the league . Let's hope this game
is the start of a good run - may depend in part on the Kiko situation.  Is he
innocent or will Leeds be their own worse enemy and self destruct as kiko is
becoming such an important and integral part of this team
Dave
    On Saturday, 2 November 2019, 18:30:43 GMT, Nick Allen