Hurrah too.

Although I didn't say that did I, I clearly said that Morris' was at least
10 times better (for the creditors).  I also said at least 3 of the others
offered little if anything more for the creditors.

Ultimately my concern is the football team, not bob's mobile disco.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 June 2007 18:02
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen

Nigel said:
-----------

Yeah, you're obviously right, no offer was any better
than Bates'.....

how right you are sir another victory for the trusty sword of truth hurrah
for fact!

Betty





--------------------------------------------------------------------
myhosting.com - Premium MicrosoftR WindowsR and Linux web and application
hosting - http://link.myhosting.com/myhosting



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to