Actually I didn't mean uniquely.  Ultimately, 'at the end of the day' etc
etc.

I support Leeds United Football Club, specifically the team on the pitch.  I
do not support fair business practise, I do not support HMRC, I do not
support local Leeds business or any other business as it happens.

It would be nice if in this case my support of LUFC wasn't mutually
exclusive for any of the other things, but when it comes down to it, or
should I say 'ultimately', I want what is best for the team when they take
the pitch vs Tranmere.  I certainly wont be thinking about a mobile disco or
HMRC.

Shit happens. At least the disco man got something back, if normal business
rules applied he would have got fuck all because it would have ALL gone to
HMRC.

If I am a selfish cnut then so be it, I can sleep at night.  At least I can
say in this that nothing is personal, I have nothing personal against the
mobile disco bloke or anyone else involved.  Which is more than can be said
of a lot of the (morally) outraged on here.

Lets leave it to the courts to see if Bates or anyone else did something
wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RickD
Sent: 15 June 2007 16:26
To: leedslist
Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen

----- Original Message ----- >
>>>Ultimately my concern is the football team, not bob's mobile  disco.<<

You used the word ultimately whereas perhaps you mean uniquely, and whereas 
others do not.



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to