----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mark Humphries" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Nigel Holcroft'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'LUList'" 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen


> So, not only are you saying that Bates is a crook, inventing debt etc etc,
> you are saying Astor are crooks (because they were only interested in 
> Bates
> offer) and KPMG are either crooks or grossly negligent in their duties.
>
> I tell you what, if I were any of those parties I would have your arse 
> down
> the courts for libel before you could shuffle on it and come up with any
> more armchair administration.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

I'll say it more clearly in a public forum: Kenneth William Bates still has 
an interest Astor Holdings and that is why Astor Holdings would only accept 
his bid in the CVA.

See you in court Mr Bates.  If you can prove me wrong I'll be more than 
happy to write a full and sincere apology in your programme notes.

BTW listers feel free to C&P the following text into any email, letter or 
forum posting you wish:

"Kenneth William Bates still has a financial holding in Astor Holdings and 
that is why Astor Holdings would only accept his bid in the CVA.

See you in court Mr Bates.  If you can prove me wrong I'll be more than 
happy to write a full and sincere apology in your programme notes."

- Sean




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to