>  I came away from the game honestly thinking who needs Premiership 
> football when you can have games like this in the 3rd Division !!
>
Spot on that man.
Apart from the totally shite performance against Oldham we've generally 
performed OK most of the time and very well some of the time and I've really 
enjoyed it this season.
These guys are not the most skillful footballers I've ever seen but 
generally they wear the shirt with pride and rarely give less than 100% in 
effort.
I'd much rather be in the Third Division and playing like we are than in the 
First and getting stuffed every week like Derby.
Soul destroynig that. 



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to