  From: Tim Krause
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:01 AM
  Subject: Re: New project

  Hi All,

  In my case, my Legacy did not come with both left and right hand spiral
gears. I had to buy my left handed one. I need one for my second machine but
I'm in no rush.  Legacy took the gears off of their website, but I think they
only cost $65 for them.

  Curt's version would be really handy.  Frankly I don't think there is much
demand, but I agree with Curt that it is a pain to swap the gears.  I was
thinking of using a thumb screw and only two locations for the gears to be
located in.  This would prevent any accidental engagements of the gears.  If
anyone is interested, write me an email off list and I will bump up the
priority of making something.