were the other marks made with a plug drills ??
  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:52 PM
  Subject: Re: New project

  great pattern idea looks like you crank indexed while in gear with what ever
pitch you used and plunged each time. it looks like a plunge button router bit
for one of the patterns but I'm not sure about the others I will look forward
to the how you did it post proves as always we are only limited by our
imagination