Are you kidding? nowhere near bored, this is what I was hoping for when I
bought the rotary table. I have not figured out the gear or pitch
combination for things like that loop at the bottom of the picture . I own
the standard gears and the 2x and the .25 gears. maybe  I just dont
understand the math.