Hello Begat

I try not to blame Legacy or its people . I try to see both sides of the story
before making my mind .
It looks to me like Legacy is wielding a double edged sword in most cases Here.
they opened the world to OM turning clearing a way for others to follow,But on
there back swing many owners fell the same cutting edge with cost and loss of
available parts and product lines being cut.
I like your idea of parts being cheaper and more easily gotten.But I believe
they feel there offerings would hurt them in the long run. (and perhaps in some
cases it could be true?)  The funny things here is, I feel the Legacy owners
(Andy,Tracy...) Did a very good job and made a fairly good machine for the
price. but... Where do you draw the line? Most production equipment cost up to
10 time more than the cost of a Legacy.
I feel that Legacy as a company has switched it view of business. they have
stopped the entry level (home hobbyist) and are now looking for more production
scale. the CNC is a easer way to make there market more profitable for the
company.  But sadly for those of us who jumped on the earlier product line, we
are now worried that ,Legacy swinging sword edge will cut even deeper and leave
us completely stranded.
Thank you for the convenience, I could make that Monster mill Right now,but I
don't mainly for the same reason I don't buy a CNC unit. I cant afford the
cost,time, and space it would take to make a Dream come true. But that's
today's view, Now perhaps tomorrow will be different?
This group has a lot of very talented people here. I know if I run into a
problem I can call for help and many of this groups people will help me out if
They can. We all have something in common, (besides the Legacy) THAT is a will
to build and make our dreams come true. I wish Legacy could help us. but that's
not what they do. Its us,(the Group) that must figure out all the how's and
ways to get the job done.

Have a good night. I have to go.