Ok, my second best guess would be the 09074 bearing with a 09194 race. Timken
brand.  The od is 1.938" and the width of the cup (race) would be .6875".

I'm positive about the other bearing.

  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:35 PM
  Subject: Re: my burnt mill

  sorry I cant confirm the bearing numbers they are too far gone to read
anything
  but the sizes of the  tapered bearing are ID .748  OD 1.935
  the other bearing ID 1.000 and OD 2.045
  these sizes might be out by 1or 2 thousands because of all the heat they have
been through

  here is pics comparing the 2 different headstocks you were correct as usual
Tim :)