From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Krause
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2012 3:48 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: my burnt mill

Bill,

I found my notes.  The tapered bearing is a 09067 and the race is a 09195.
That's a 3/4" bore with an OD of 1.938" and a width of .71".  The other
bearing is a CSB205-16 as I mentioned originally.

So my question is do you have any updates on this part?  Last I recall you
might have found some bearings that would fit the delrin style headstock.