I usually go to the Indianapolis show (In 2 Weeks) and have been going for
about 20 years now, i think I have only missed 1 show that was a year that I
was on a cruise.  The show has really gone down hill in the past 20 years, the
first time I went I walked in and thought there is no way to see everything in
a day, now I can see every thing in about 4 hours.  They have moved to a
smaller building and now that building is only about half full.

I try to go for 2 days, the first day I take my phone take pictures of what I
want and e-mail the picture to myself along with a note with asking price and
any other information needed, then go to the hotel room and do a search and
check reviews on the product along with the prices I find on the internet.
trust me you do not always get the best price or best deal at the show.
Sometimes you can find the same item from a different vender for a better
price, sometimes you can read reviews and find the right questions to ask
before buying.

In the past i think the show charged an admission of 10 bucks and you either
got 1 or 2 bucks off with a coupon, Yesterday I received a discount card for 2
bucks off and said the admission was 12 bucks.

Jeff Becker