I can totally relate to the "don't know thing" I have really enjoyed the shows and the ability of the demonstrators to get you to drool. For the past 2 years I have been one of those demonstrators in the gold prospecting industry with a product I invented called the Gold Cube goldcube.net, I'm the guy with a beard. Anyway sometimes you need to jerk a few out of the crowd to get things to look like there is something to see. Once there are a couple listening, everyone else seems to want to see too. Pretty soon there could be as many as 50 in a crowd. I am sure the vendors are the same way. As soon as they see the numbers drop a little, they quit. Like cutting their losses. There is no loyalty, no "hey we can make this better" I seen it with the wood working shows and have seen it in the gold shows as well. When a vendor that should have been there backs out, I call them and give them the riot act. I have a big commitment to the shows for them and me as well. When someone does not show, it shows a lack of character. I hope when there is a wood show in town that everyone attends. We the customer are the reasons for the show. No customer, no shows. If don't go, we can't complain when there gone. We all have a responsibility. If there is a show as close as 300 miles I will go. They need me!!

Mike