Nice job
There was one thing to point out for the sake of the group.
On the first picture, I see tear out. This can be avoided by starting on the left with a climbing cut. Then cut, returning back to the left with a nice even pressure cleaning cut. Just remember the climb cut wants to take off running. Hold on tight and control the speed. Setting the template is actually easier if you don't use a blade. I use a 1/2" X6" steel rod. It allows me to touch the side of the lumber and move the template to the bearing. It's very uniform, you don't have to worry about if the blade is at the high side of the cutting edge or not. Then when the template matches the contour of the stock, you swap with the blade and setthe bearing follower position for the proper depth of cut.
Great teaching pictures, thanks for the effort.

Mike
OK