hi joe, i am selling this router crafter with adapter, the router crafter
is new never used, the adapter is used but in box and looks like new. i had
2 of these router crafters, sold one, one more to sell. you are right about
having it useless with out the adapter. i am familiar with the lost wax
process. i tend to buy and hoard tools, kind of sounds or seems  like you
are the same way.  is there a for sale place on this forum..did you make a
thing to stabalize your adapter, i made one as i saw on on the internet.
dave