Mike
I totally agree, otherwise to many stylus or bearings needed.
Curt
I did think of flipping the pattern over so as to make a planing cut on the
first part of the ball. instead of chopping into end grain, makes for a
much smoother finish
However it means a lot of setting up and more so with small ball sizes. As
of course Mike did say.
Here in the U.K. everything is normally on a much smaller scale. Hence my
small,---------- don't quite know how to say it, without being rude
Why do not more folk tell us what they are doing on there L.O.M. s and show
us the outcome good or bad.
Always interesting
Cheers
Richard