Great lesson for the learners out here!!

thanks Peter

________________________________
From: parr454 via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 9:14 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Balls

Here is a simple way to make your own stylus to exactly match any bit that you
have.
Clamp a block of hardwood to the table of your drill press.
Chuck up the bit that you want to use and slowly run it down into the wood the
full depth of the profile of the bit.
Back out the bit and replace it with a short piece of steel rod - 1/4 or 1/2"
to match the shank of your bit.
Lower the rod into the cavity that that you made with your bit and lock the
quill of your drill press
Pour melted lead- "wheel weights " into the cavity and let it harden
unlock the quill and back it out of the cavity -it will not stick
admire your matching stylus next to your bit.

Peter