One of the more fun projects was combining two 900s. The man's name was Begat.
He's no longer a member unfortunately,  but I'm pretty sure it was documented
here. I could not find it doing a quick search.

No, I don't have a list of stuff I've offered in the past and for the moment I
don't have anything for sale, so that's easy😀!

There are a couple techniques you can do to extend your mill. Curt did one and
Roger (CCM) did one. The short version is you can do 1/2 of the work and
extended one end of the work out the end. Then you flip the work and finish it.
80/20 can  be used for the inner rails with a small modification. Any way, it's
in the old messages.

A long time ago I was collecting and editing the great posts and keeping them
on ornamentalmills.com.  Health again stopped that in 2013, but I'm actively
working on that along with over 1000 images to post, 400 of them never seen
before.

Tim