I usually make the email full screen that’s seems to fix the screen having to
be moved

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Friday, 29 July 2022 11:21 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: First LOM twist

Hey Dan,

Not sure what is going on for the sizing. I typically do not type the full
width of the screen for that very reason.

It gets to be a long way across the screen. I just type so far across and hit
enter and start a new line.

this does happen sometimes when we have an email that gets responded to many
times but these

are starting out that way.

Anyway keep us in the loop with your process and excited to see more.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 6:46 AM Dan Krager <cdkra...@gmail.com