Yes indeed Dan,
I am as excited as you are and truly look forward to your progress pix.
And I agree making mods and changes is as much fun as running material with
them.
Your email was perfect and stayed within the parameters and was perfect.
Thanks for that.
I really like your attention to detail and motivation on your project and
could become a turning
point for some of these machines.
Keep up the good work Dan.