Hello All,

I thought I would toss this question out to hear why you bought your ornamental mill. For me, I bought my first machine when I wanted to bring a different level of details to my current work. I was in a real niche market that I wanted to do some woodworking "tricks" that few people could figure out how they were made.

How about you?