Hey Tim,

Sorry little late in getting into the discussion but I would still like to
say
why I bought my first WoodChuck then my first LOM.
When they originally came out I was really not too interested in them.
I was rather misled that if you had a lathe you didn't need the LOM's.
Furthest thing from the truth. I traded for my WoodChuck a Delta lathe
duplicator. But not until I did some research and spoke with Mike Pung
for over 2 hours one night. After that I saw the cool spirals and different
things I could do with it and went ahead and made the trade. Now I could
have some real fun. Wasn't long and Mike sent me a link to a 1200 LOM
for sale. I just knew I had to have it. So my college kids were home on
Christmas break and we know someone that needed money that agreed
to take the trip to pick it up down in texas. I was super excited as now
I would be able to make many of the items posted on our current forum.
I absolutely love my 1200 and knew it would benefit me in my business.
And it has. However I become rather obsessed with owning more LOM's.
To date I own 6 complete machines and at least 2 more in tare downs
and as parts. At least 4 of my machines have drive motors. I have made
boat parts, table legs, fluted rails, spirals etc...
I love them and have a lot of fun with them.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC