From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Relationships not Husband/Wife
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:22:18 -0700

>Below is simply what I would do and reflects my view of genealogy and
>reporting.

>Ron Ferguson

>I would not go down that route as there was no relationship between the
>cousins other than joint "mothers". BTW How would you decide as to whom to
>give the role of "father/husband" :)

Aye, there's the rub, Ron. I would prefer not to have to make that decision
at all, and be able to assign them as Parent 1 and Parent 2 or something.
But, since I must choose, I look at them and assign the one with short hair
wearing plaid flannel shirts the role of husband. ;-)

Judie

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb