Rootsweb has a Legacy mailing list. Rootsweb does not allow attachments and *does* allow a digest move. Beats me why Legacy Support wants to run this list when they pick such lousy list software, and they could just monitor the Rootsweb one.

                                Ruth Ann

p.s. maybe if we all leave this list. And yes, David, it *was* 8488 KB in my mailbox

David S Brookes wrote:
I really couldn't believe the 8MB, bit so I checked my e-mail list. 8MB is about 8112KB. The largest e-mail that I have has this month is 161KB and that was with a pdf file attached (not from LUG). I have deleted the original start of this thread, but surely the writer meant 8KB?

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***