I think that I need to create a rule "kill the 8MB attachments" --- this is
history people, move on to the topics of fun!

Original message
From: "Dora Smith"
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 8MB attachments

I posted a response and I've no idea where it went.

8 MB is not accounted for by HTML in the post, nor by failing to trim the
resolution and large photo, or a genealogical file of some sort could account
for that.

I never got it, because neither Yahoo nor Roadrunner accept mail that large.
It would have bounced back to the list server.

If someone wants to share a large file it has to be posted to a web site, and
frankly they'd have a hard time finding a web site to which they can upload
something that big.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX