> In a message dated 12/3/2006 6:15:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>> may be misunderstanding you here, Glenda.  I have understood
>> attachments as being separate files not in the body of the e-
>> mail, and, yes I have to click on them to open them, just like
>> you.
>

> Nope - that is what I meant.  I didn't plan to open it so it wasn't
> a problem for me, but I did get the attachment.  I guess it is a
> problem for others, even if they don't open it.
>
> Glenda Holmes

Not a problem here either Glenda.  However, under no circumstances are
individuals supposed to be sending attachments to the list.  The sad part, the
individual who made this major blunder hasn't even had the common courtesy to
apologize.

Regards,
Ron Bernier

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***