You use the Legacy backup on the first computer and then the Legacy Restore
on the second.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Diane nault
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 06:57
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Transfer files between computers.

Thank you everyone for the answers. It seems as though most of you are using

flash drives. So I guess I will invest in one.  Any particulars on this?
Also when I back up the files from one computer to another, I would just
backup using the backup feature to the flash drive, and how do I put the
backup on the other computer?  I can't find a way to do that, what file does

it go in, just Legacy.    As you can see I am not that knowlegeable in
this...
Thank you, you have all been very helpful.
Diane

***